About Security: The primary responsibility of every school is to ensure a safe and secure environment for students and staff. Keeping this in mind, we have taken several measures to ensure safety and crisis management.
- The campus is under 24X7 CCTV surveillance and security guards. We have a tie-up with the best security companies; G4S Security Service India Private Limited and Kapston Facilities Management Limited. They are the leading global integrated security companies specializing in the provision of security products, services, and solutions. They have a strong team of security personnel who are thorough with the recognized security protocols and trained in emergency & disaster management techniques, to keep men and material out of harm’s way. All security guards’ backgrounds are verified.
- We have solar electric fencing. Like a normal electric fence, a solar-powered electric fence uses solar power to charge the fence, which can be used to keep intruders and trespassers from gaining unauthorized access to the school campus. Student safety is our number one priority when it comes to security on the campus.
- Our fire-fighting system is as per the stated norms of the government. Our support staff and security team have been made aware of the protocol to be followed in a fire emergency situation.
- Regular food and water sample testing are done to ensure they’re not contaminated or stale, and that the food is healthy yet tasty! Additionally, the entire kitchen staff undergoes a regular medical check-up.
- In-house RO plant to make sure that the drinking water available in the campus is suitable for consumption.
- We have a 24×7 tie-up a with hospital and a full-time nurse on board to meet any health concerns of students and staff immediately.
- Lifeguards at the swimming pool are fully trained in CPR/AED first aid and in water rescue operations using a variety of aids and equipment depending on requirements of the situation.
Security in Buses: Ensured presence of Aayammas in all the buses in addition to teachers on most bus routes make us confident that the children are in safe hands. Air-conditioned buses have First Aid boxes for any eventuality and are just getting equipped with GPS tracking systems.
The Issue of ID Cards: Identity cards are issued to all visitors entering the campus, be it parents, maintenance workers or any others.