On 27th April 2021, International Early Years Curriculum concluded with a webinar facilitated by Mr. Neil Macrae.
The 3 weeks long training on International Early Years Curriculum concluded with a Webinar on 27th April 2021. This session was facilitated by Mr. Neil Macrae. All the webinars gave a wonderful overview of the IEYC. Key points of information that were shared will help the mentors prepare the Units of Learning and implement IEYC in our teaching-learning processes. It was a great learning experience that gave a lot of clarity about the importance of IEYC and implementation strategies.
A few highlights of the webinar are as follows:
- Know the difference between long-term, medium-term and short-term planning of the IEYC.
- Be able to plan for the delivery of an IEYC unit of learning.
- Know the nine foundations of the IEYC and understand how they support our teaching practice.
- Know the key principles of assessment and be able to identify approaches for assessment within our context.
- Understand the progress in our own learning and identify additional training needs.